ATvantage is seeking several independent contractor athletic trainers to work with youth rugby teams from Fall 2016 – May 2017. Details of the position are:
- ATs needed from Chula Vista to Chico, including all major areas but not limited to: San Diego, Oceanside, Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Camarillo, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Fresno, San Jose, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Merced, Modesto, Stockton, Berekely, Antioch, Fairfield, Lodi, Elk Grove, Sacramento, Napa, Novato, Santa Rosa, and Chico.
- Events will take place on Friday evenings and Saturdays, with an occasional Sunday tournament.
- Age range will span from 8-18, both male and female participants
- Injury documentation software provided, national award winning program: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/injurefree-technology-named-key-component-of-player-welfare-program-as-southern-california-youth-rugby-claims-national-safety-award-300317844.html
Pay will be $28-$31/hour
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer
- Current CPR/ AED/ First Aid for the professional rescuer certification
- Possesses personal professional liability insurance